Amendments No. 4 of the Practice Directions contains amendments to Parts II and XXII and Appendix B of the Singapore International Commercial Court Practice Directions. These amendments are summarised below:
- amendments to paragraph 14, on urgent applications during office hours;
- amendments to paragraph 16, on interpreters and translation;
- an amendment to paragraph 149, on skeletal arguments for appeals before the Court of Appeal;
- the deletion of paragraph 149A, on costs scheduling; and
- the introduction of new Form 2AA of Appendix B (to be inserted immediately after Form 2 of Appendix B), on request for urgent hearing before Judge.
The amendments will take effect on 2 August 2021 and will be reflected at https://www.supremecourt.gov.sg/rules/practice-directions/singapore-international-commercial-court-practice-directions from 2 August 2021.