About the Programme
The Master of Laws in Judicial Studies is jointly offered by the Singapore Judicial College and the Singapore Management University.
Key features of the programme include:
- First of its kind in the region
- Advanced judicial learning for serving judges and judge aspirants
- Judgecraft and advanced substantive law modules
- Leadership, management and innovation modules
- Practicum with the Singapore judiciary
- Opportunity to undertake empirical judicial research that will benefit the home jurisdictions of candidates
- Entry to a new and growing alumni network of judges
- Full-time or extended duration
- Tuition-only scholarships are available for application upon enrolment
Find out more about the Master of Laws in Judicial Studies on the programme website.
Enrolment for the 2022 intake is open. Contact the College Secretariat for more information.