sg-crest A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with
Secure websites use HTTPS
Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

In this section:

How parents can help youth offenders

If you are a parent of a youth offender, you can help by:

  • Cooperating with the youth's probation officer from the Ministry of Social and Family Development.
  • Attending parenting workshops and talks.
  • Going for family counselling sessions.

You may also wish to seek legal advice for the case.

Share this page: