sg-crest A Singapore Government Agency Website
Official website links end with
Secure websites use HTTPS
Look for a lock () or https:// as an added precaution. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
Note: To search for hearing details for a specific case, visit the hearing list page.

Appeal against a protection from harassment decision

Either party in a protection from harassment case may file an appeal if they are not satisfied with an order or decision by the Protection from Harassment Court (PHC).

Appeals can be filed against decisions by 2 types of judicial officers:

  • A deputy registrar, who is in charge of case management conferences (for simplified proceedings) or pre-trial conferences (for standard proceedings for matters commenced before 1 April 2022) or case conferences (for standard proceedings for matters commenced on or after 1 April 2022).
  • A judge, who is in charge of hearings.

If you missed a court session and an order was made in your absence, you cannot file an appeal. You may apply to set aside the order instead.

Share this page: